CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MISS ME - BUT LET ME GO.....

MISS ME - BUT LET ME GO

When I come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for me
I want no rites in a gloom-filled room.
Why cry for a soul set free?
Miss me a little--but not too long
And not with your head bowed low.
Remember the love that we once shared
Miss me--but let me go.
For this is a journey that we all must take
And each must go alone. It's all a part of the Master's plan
A step on the road to home.
When you are lonely and sick of heart
Go to the family we love & know
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds.
Miss Me - But Let me Go!
~~ Author Unknown ~~

Sunday, October 12, 2008

We received many condolences....thank you!

I am very sorry to hear this. Prayers...
June (Tuff)





Our hearts go out to your family on the death of Donny. Death is hard enough but when it's a suicide, it just makes it all the more difficult and hard to understand.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
You are all in our prayers!

Don and Mary Tuff




You are all in our prayers! Craig and Cindy Thompson



Oh my Joyce,
My prayers go out to you all.
Love,
Sherri (Dumdei) Forbes




I am so sorry to hear of you families loss. I went
through that 3 years ago with the death of my brother. My
heart goes out to each and everyone of you. I pray God's
strength and peace surround each and everyone of you and
that His healing hands will envelope the family.
Greta (Johnson)




Oh my gosh Joyce....how awful! I am sure you are all devastated....I will hold you all in my prayers...for comfort, understanding and strength! Oh I am just so sad. I love you sweet friend and I wish there was more I could do!!!
((((Joyce & family))))
All my love and prayers
Addie




We are hugging you tightly as we lift your family high to our healing and loving Lord. We pray for strength, for peace and comfort for ALL of you.
Love you!
Norene and David (Reeves)





I am SO very sorry! Of course, I will pray for your family!!!! God bless you and yours!
Diana Searby





Oh Joyce, I'm soooooooo very sorry about your loss!! As you know I do understand that pain of suicide. I will keep you in my prayers and add you to a prayer chain here.
Only the lord will be able to take your pain away as we both know but doesn't make it any easier to handle.
In the Lord's Love





I am so sorry to hear this. What's Lois's address?
Kathy O



Please leave your thoughts and messages in the comment section or email Joyce and she will post it. Thank you for all your love and prayers.....


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so very sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that we love you and are here for you.

Love,
Bob & Linda

Anonymous said...

Thats horrible! Tell Don & Lois We are thinking of them and let me know if there is anything we can do.
Rick Rayment

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this painful news. I can only imagine how that must hurt. Don & Lois I pray for you to find a peace in your heart. Donny doesn't want any one to feel the blame. The Donny I remember is so sweet & has the biggest heart. I am sure he thought he was making life easier for everyone. I also pray for the rest of his family & friends that they are able to find peace too.

Marie

Anonymous said...

So sorry for you all, I hate suicide more then anything. It brings such sorrow and it is so final. I will pray for you too Joyce, May God comfort you all and protect from Satan's lies of guilt and blame. I pray that for your whole family.
Love,
Jill (Fox) Campy

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your nephew. seems like there are more people dying
any more. tell everyone that my heart goes out to them. l asked God to
give everyone strength because they need it at this sad time. tell everyone my heart cries for
them cuz I know what they're going thru. love rita (lanny's sister)

Anonymous said...

Our hearts are broken for you. You are in our thoughts and prayers each day.

Hilary and family

Anonymous said...

We are SO sorry to hear of this tragedy in your family. We will pray for all of you. We cannot begin to understand. We do know the healing will come from our heavenly Father. He is the Source of our hope and our peace. May the love of our wonderful Lord bring comfort.

Love and prayers,
Carol & Vern Jungkeit

Anonymous said...

To all Donny's family,
Our hearts & prayers go out to you in your sorrow. Please know that we are thinking of you.
Phyllis (Lohre) & Roger Gunderson in South Dakota

Anonymous said...

Tell everyone I'm so sorry. And heart feels heavy for
what they are going thru, the lord probably seen him with a broken heart
and even tho he died by his own hands, God knows the heart, He is a
compassionate God you know. And Donny and God could have talked before his last breathe, the Lord took him home to comfort him.....only in a way the
Father can comfort. Rita Stark

Memories from Uncle Doug

Memories from Uncle Doug
If you could turn back the hands of time; what would we learn? My mind, with glee, return to an April day in 1970! I’ve been asked to drive to Yakima to give the Don, Lois and their new son a lift to Kingston. I recall seeing the most precious baby Donnie. Donnie’s dad didn’t know me from “Adam”, and the tales of our return drive through the canyon still brings palpitations to my heart. But, it didn’t remove my first impression that Donnie, even as an infant, oh! how he filled a room with beauty and grace. I few short years later the Culton’s had an intruder upon their household. Both Don & I were stationed at Fort Lewis and the Kid’s (Donnie and Denise) got a big dose of the lunacy of Uncle Doug. It’s funny, how you recall the sincere sweetness and love for both these little ones. As the distance of time and miles become a way of life in America. It has always been a joy to return to the family. I saw royalty in Donnie; confidence, strength and reinsurance as he developed into an adult. Sometime these images serve us better than trying to second guess events that turn things into a blur! We have been blessed with having a shinning star be a big part of our family! How do you fill the void left by Donnie’s departure – grab all the memories you can and lock them into your heart! I only wish that more opportunities existed to catch these “love” moments. Don’t forget to share your heart and love to those close to you.